Dana Wharf Whale Watching began in 1971 and was the first whale watching company in Orange County! Experience the best whale watching cruise in California with us!
Ocean Adventure Catamaran Public Trips
The OCean Adventures runs public whale watching trips daily! Remember that whale watching is year-round at Dana Wharf as we see the gray whale migration November – April! While the blue whales are seen during the summer and into fall. Delight in the exciting sights and sounds of the magnificent ocean creatures off Dana Point.
Known as a landmark for marine life sightings, Dana Wharf’s ocean adventure cruises offer rare glimpses into a huge variety of underwater wildlife and gorgeous scenic views you’ll never forget.
Our Deluxe Catamaran
Come aboard our specially-built, luxurious catamaran for an incredible adventure. A totally different, intimate, and unforgettable experience!
- A limited number of passengers – this trip is NEVER CROWDED!
- Amazing viewing platform- our passengers can view marine life and not get wet.
- A faster and quieter journey – advanced technology engines ensure you have a smooth ride!
- An up-close and personal experience – get closer to marine life such as whales and dolphins and watch them as they swim beneath you.
- An educational experience – get your questions answered by our on-board professional naturalist or marine biologist.
- Bask in the sun on the sun bench in the back or ride the bow for an adventure!
- Our enclosed cabin boasts a full view of the ocean and flat screen monitors so you can see the Captain’s navigation screen and more.
The 63-ft. OCean Adventure is an eco-friendly, state-of-the-art catamaran, also available for private charters in Orange County. She is certified to carry up to 49 passengers and is fully equipped with an easy-access, deli-style galley and a full-service bar.