The OCean Adventure cruise is a journey to explore the living wonders of the ocean, including whales, dolphins, sea lions, birds, and more! It is available for private charter for any occasion and is also available for public trips! Our OC whale watching trips depart daily!
The OCean Adventure is a brand-new, state-of-the-art 63-ft. catamaran. Its features include:
- 9-person capacity
- Underwater cameras
- Deli-style galley
- Full-service bar
- Advanced-technology engines that are quieter and produce 75% fewer emissions than conventional engines
- Catamaran configuration that offers guests smooth travel in open waters
- A limited number of passengers – this trip is never crowded!
- A faster and quieter journey – advanced technology engines assure you a smooth ride! Because you are going on a catamaran your rocking and rolling is minimized by the stable platform and you can feel very safe at all times!
- An educational experience – get your questions answered by our on-board professional naturalist.
- Bask in the sun on the sun bench in the back or ride the bow for an adventure!
- Our enclosed cabin boasts a full view of the ocean and flat screen monitors
We have a fully crewed catamaran, the Lot’a Fun, available for charter and suitable for many types of occasions. Please call us at (949) 496-5794 x. 11 to learn more about private charters and arrange a special event for your group.
Private Charter Rates – 45 Passengers
|Hours||Rates||Number of Passengers|
|2 Hours||$1,500 + $150 crew gratuity||1-45
(Call to Book)
Conveniently located just minutes off the 5 Freeway, Dana Point Harbor is designed to allow quick access to the open water, enabling guests to spend more time enjoying “the experience” and less time traveling out to sea.