Laguna Beach Sightseeing Tour
2 Hours · $2600
- Price includes naturalists, crew gratuity, and a glass of Wyland wine.
- Additional beverages may be purchased at the full bar.
- Maximum capacity: 59
We have an unforgettable tour for you, all about Laguna Beach, from the ocean portals to the sea! Your trip will travel up the Laguna Beach coast looking for whales and dolphins, your guide will educate you on the marine life we may encounter. Our scenic tour starts at Wyland Gallery, where we then cruise south along the hidden coves of Laguna’s elite only visible from boat, you will get an up-close view of the area, make sure you bring your camera’s! Your charter includes a glass of wine from the Organic Cellar in Laguna Beach which features all Organic Wine and pours a selection chosen by Wyland, with his one of a kind art designed label!
Whale Watching Cruise
2 Hours · Starting at $1980 + crew gratuity
- 11-25 Passengers: Call for discount pricing.
- Beverages and food charges are not included.
- Maximum capacity: 59
- Price includes Expert Guide and Captain
Cruise aboard our beautiful, luxury catamaran in search of whales, dolphins, sea lions, birds, and other fascinating marine life! Our warm coastal waters are abundant with sea life! May – October is blue whale season, the blue whales are the largest animal on Earth and can grow up to 100 ft.! November – April is the gray whale migration.
Dana Point is thought to be a landmark for the gray whales on their thousand-mile journey from the Bering Sea down to the lagoons of Mexico where they give birth to their offspring. In addition to the majestic whales, we also see three different species of dolphin which love to swim right along the catamaran! This two-hour cruise includes our educational, professional naturalist who is on hand to explain all of the wildlife and answer any of your questions. Crew gratuity is included in the rate.
2 Hours · $1500
- Private charter at a special “evening” rate, available after 5 p.m.
- Beverages, food, and crew gratuity are not included.
- Maximum capacity: 59
Dana Point Harbor makes a beautiful setting for this two-hour cocktail cruise. Cruise through the harbor and enjoy a cocktail while taking in the beautiful scenery of the yachts and cliffs that make Dana Point Harbor so charming.
OCean Adventures Catamaran Harbor Cruise and Cocktail Party Rates, Available after 5 p.m.
- One hour: $750 + $100 crew gratuity
- 90 minutes: $1,075 + $125 crew gratuity
- Two hours $1,500 + $150 crew gratuity
- Each additional cruising hour is $500
- $250 per hour set up/teardown dockside rates. Advanced noticed required, based upon availability.
90 Min - 2 Hours · Starting at $925
*Plus Wine Cruise Amenities of $12 per person. This includes four, two ounce tastes of wine from The Organic Cellar, Cheese, cracker, fruit and nut platter and wine host. All charters also include a deluxe desert platter.
Choose either catamaran: OCean Adventures or Lot’a Fun
- OCean Adventures – Our 63-foot state-of-the-art catamaran
- Up to 49 passengers
- 90 minutes $1200 + $125 crew gratuity
- Two hours $1500 + $150 crew gratuity
- Lot’ A Fun – Our new 47-foot luxury catamaran
- Up to 25 passengers
- 90 minutes $800 + $125 crew gratuity
- Two hours $1200 + $150 crew gratuity
Catalina Adventure Charter
Sunday - Friday $5300 · Saturday $6400
- Private charter.
- Sodas, water, coffee, and dry snacks are included.
- We limit the passenger load to 30
The Catalina Island charter transports your group from Dana Point Harbor at 10 a.m. and arrives in Avalon around 12:30 p.m. Your group is free to roam the island. There are tons of fun activities on the island including golf cart rentals to cruise around, as well as shopping, snorkeling, swimming, submarine rides, fishing, and more! You can stay on the island as late as 5 p.m. then head home and enjoy the amazing southern California sunset. Deli-style galley or box lunches to take aboard the island are available for purchase.
Shark Search Expedition
3 Hours · $3100
- Available ONLY by Private Charter, May – October 2018
Participants board our luxury catamaran, The OCean Adventures, for an experience of a lifetime. Within minutes of stepping onto the vessel, the captain gives a brief safety speech, then exits the harbor, heading directly out toward the viewing grounds.
You have the opportunity to view a variety of sharks and other marine wildlife in the crystal blue waters off the coast of Dana Point. Shark species that have been spotted on our trips include blue sharks, great whites, hammer heads, makos, and threshers.